This procedure will help to hide scars, to correct irregularities of pigmentation or to visually enlarge your lips, while preserving the most natural appearance.
Sometimes clients choose inexperienced PM artists and are afterwards unhappy with the results.
This procedure is done in order to:
- In case of a lack of hair in the eyebrow region
- In case of asymmetry of the eyebrows
- To save time on morning make up
- Enhance certain traits of the face
- Make the face look younger
There are numerous techniques when it come to PM of eyes, these include shadow effect, color pigment work eyeliner and others.
Unlike ordinary dye, henna for eyebrows:
- Hairs last longer (3-4 weeks).
- It also keeps on the skin (1-3 weeks, depending on the correctness of care and individual characteristics).
- Skin and hairs are not exposed to chemistry. On the contrary, henna is a natural dye, its components promote gluing of exfoliated scales and make the eyebrows more shiny and elastic. Henna does not mix with ammonia and hydrogen peroxide - only with water!